We are looking for honest, dedicated, and motivated professionals with a minimum of 5 year experience in similar role in a structured business. You should be able to lead and work well as a team and bring a friendly, matured, and trusted personality into our client relationships.
Media monitoring, advertising, and marketing communications industry
As soon as possible.
BA, BSc, HND – Humanities, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technology. A masters degree and/or membership of relevant professional (marketing & advertising) insitutes will be added advantage.
4-6 years in similar role in a structured business preferably in the professional services sector.
Hybrid in-person/work from home setting, fast-paced environment, ability to work under pressure, and remotely when necessary.
Effective interpersonal skills; analytical skills; presentation skills; team building skills; excellent oral and written communication; and customer focus.
- Developing and implementing strategies to win new businesses to ensure growth and sustenance of the venture with a focus on profitability and growth.
- Lead new product development initiatives.
- Use data and analytics to generate insights for clients and content for marketing the business.
- Work with the field operation and media audit team to deliver definitive reports to clients.
- Accounts management and servicing for assigned businesses through proper and effective liaison with clients and stakeholders.
- Ensuring seamless flow of information, communication and meetings with all internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Development and presentation of proposals and strategies relevant to client business objectives and specific needs.
- Development and presentation of reports, papers, data, and publications which show understanding of the media landscape and help drive thought leadership agenda.
- Recruitment, motivation, training, management, and development of team.
How to apply:
Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remote interview processes.
Social distancing guidelines, sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place during in person interview stage.